Saturday, May 12, 2012

Star of the Month: Barbara Stanwyck



     For some reason I had an extra hard time in choosing the Star of the Month for May. At first I had planned to do Katharine Hepburn, but then I found that I didn't really want to. I love Katharine, but I felt like doing someone different, but the problem was I didn't know who it should be. Finally, I decided that Barbara Stanwyck would be the Star of the Month for May. I like Barbara a lot, and I've seen quite a few of her films, but not nearly as many as I should have. So, there we go. I'll have the five essentials for Barbara up later on today (if you haven't noticed, I'm a little behind with everything on this blog. I've been pretty preoccupied).

Who? Me? Ah, you shouldn't have!
Photo Courtesy of
http://www.doctormacro.com

No comments: