Saturday, April 28, 2012

7 Degrees of Gregory

Peck ==> __2__ ==>__3__ ==> Charles Boyer ==> __5__ ==> __6__ ==> Judy Garland

Peck ==> __2__ = Co-starred together in Yellow Sky, 1948.
__2__ ==> __3__ = Co-starred together in a 1950 film; Margo found out it wasn't all about her, but someone else.
__3__ ==> Charles Boyer = Co-starred in All This and Heaven, Too, 1940.
Boyer ==> __5__ = "Come with me to the Casbah," is never actually said in this 1938 romantic film.
__5__ ==> __6__ = Co-starred together in The Highness and the Bellboy, 1945.
__6__ ==> Judy Garland == The Clock, 1945.

I think I'll just relax here on the beach, enjoy my cigarette,
and the feeling of sand between my toes and the wind in
my hair, while you try to figure this one out.
Photo Courtesy of http://www.google.com

No comments: