Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Star of the Month: Gregory Peck

     Gregory Peck is quite easily one of my top five favorite actors (he's tied with Gary Cooper at number three), and so this Star of the Month will give me great pleasure. His birthday happens to be this Thursday, and so I'll have an extra something besides a film review, which I find that I'm lacking here on my blog, so I'll have to fix that. And who better to start it with than Gregory Peck, pray tell?
     As always, I'll have the Five Essentials up tomorrow, and we'll start from there.
Gregory laughing between scenes on the set of
The Guns of Navarone.
Photo Courtesy of
http://www.acertaincinema.com

1 comment:

Briggitte Suastegui said...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
YOU JUST MADE ME SOOO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY